Messenger

sami aa smaz_aa at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 11:45:44 CEST 2006

Dear all,
  I am using freeradius 1.1.1 to authenticate SIP users. Using Windows  Messenger as SIP phone is very important for me. I tested my  servers(Sip proxy and freeradius) with free SIP phones and everything  is OK. But with windows messenger I face some problems. I think the  Function that Windows uses for Digest encription has some differences  with FreeRadius functions (perhaps, I guess).
  Let me Know if anyone has tested the FreeRadius with windows messenger. "Is it possible or not?"
  I appericiate any help.
  Best wishes
  Saman