Freeradius + OpenLDAP - user password problem

Stuckzor lutemberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 16:07:09 CEST 2006

Thank you again, you were very helpful, but still i have issues. That's
bugging me:

Only under these circumstances:

1.)I have ldap in authenticate section
2.)AUTH-TYPE set ot LDAP in users fileand
3.)MUST NOT have ldap under authorize section of radiusd.conf.

Only with this config i get access-accept with radtest (i tried all possible
combinations of those 3). I get this message otherwise:

"rlm_ldap: no dialupAccess attribute - access denied by default"

And with my "working" config i get already mentioned userPassword attribute
error. So, i'm afraid i don't even get so far, to have problems with
password encription.