noob with some questions

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Aug 4 00:46:53 CEST 2006

"P. K." <pbk105 at psu.edu> wrote:
> And Mr. Friendly wrote:
>
> > Yes.  It's clear you're not willing to pay for FreeRADIUS support,
> > and would rather go with a commercial solution.
>
> Huh? Well, that comment makes no sense but I'll try to squeeze
> something useful out of it....  Just so I'm clear, because this would
> be news to me, FreeRadius paid support is available? From where?

  See the web page.  http://www.freeradius.org/.  The TOP LINE OF TEXT
has the word "support" in it.  Click that, and you'll get a page
offering support.

  Let me repeat that: READING THE MAIN FREERADIUS WEB PAGE WOULD GET
YOU A LINK TO COMMERCIAL SUPPORT.

  My conjecture is that documentation isn't the problem.