Auth-Type discussion

Duane Cox duanec at mail.illicom.net
Sat Aug 5 22:25:16 CEST 2006

>  Yes.  That's been deleted in 2.0, and many of the modules updated,
> in order to make it even easier to get it to work.
>
>  I think it's high time for 2.0.  I've been waiting for a few fixes
> for entirely too long now...
>
>  Alan DeKok.

If it is worth anything...

We are running the latest CVS 2.0.0pre0 here with great success.
Call me stupid for running a CVS in a production environment, but there are
just some cool new features with 2.0 that aren't in the 1.1 branch.
I am anxiously waiting 2.0 release.

I have found one issue with it, I don't know if it is a bug (see my previous
_unanswered_ post :  read_groups in cvs)

Thanks Alan for such a WONDERFUL product.