FR-1.1.2 dies with error

Alexander Serkin als at cell.ru
Mon Aug 14 08:33:37 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Alexander Serkin <als at cell.ru> wrote:
>> Do you mean just comment out line 1012 in request_list.c ?
>
>   Yes.
>
>> I think i'll try this first because speeding up DB is not a trivial task
>> by now.
>
>   But it's the real source of the problem...

I'm still trying to investigate the problem with one of my AAA servers.
Is it possible to tell on wich request assertion fails?
I mean authentication or accounting.
We have two servers and use load-balancing between them configured on NASes.
But assertion fails periodically with only one of the servers mostly on
line 1012 of request_list.c, but sometimes on line 1039 of the same file.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Alexander