Report Generator

Carlos Rosero crosero at uaa.edu
Thu Aug 24 15:27:48 CEST 2006

I World like to have a copy too.

Carlos Rosero S.
Programmer / IT
www.uaa.edu
787-834-9595 x2203
crosero at uaa.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C§2510-2521 and is legally
privileged.  Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and

 THANK YOU