Report Generator

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Fri Aug 25 17:19:37 CEST 2006

That used to work in dialup_admin, I have not worked with it
in a long time. The last time I attempted to test
dialup_admin, it seemed more difficult to get working than it
had been in the past when I was helping with it. I did not
spend much time trying to figure out what was causing the
problem. I was on a dead line, and I knew it would need
extensive modifications to do what we needed, so I built
something totally different from scratch.

Authenticating users is not terribly difficult using PHP.

Are your users accounts stored in a DB or somewhere else ?

I can possibly provide a snippet of code you can use to
authenticate your users, then you just need to build an
HTML table from one or more SQL queries.

There are public domain resources that can do most or all
of those tasks with PEAR modules.