how to send to a switch Port Priority ?

George Comanescu gcomanescu at itcnetworks.ro
Mon Aug 28 18:57:46 CEST 2006

hello I have the following users file  and I wold like to send to the switch
on authentification PortPriority
a               auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "a"
                Service-Type = Administrative-User,
                Reply-Message = "Salut user:A!"

b               Auth-Type := EAP, User-Password == "b"
                Service-Type = Administrative-User,
                Reply-Message = "Hi :B!",
????         Port-Priority = Platinum,
                Tunnel-Type = VLAN,