no Client-IP-Address in packet

Mitaine Yoann ymitaine at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 30 12:34:21 CEST 2006

  Dear everybody,

I've installed the radius 's CVS version of 08-23-06.

I've this architecture :
    client < ====> AP <====> Radius A <====> Radius B
                                       802.1X                             proxying

The client does not have adress of IP, it recover his IP address by the DHCP server installed in radius server A, after being authenticated.
I'm doing an EAP/TTLS authentication.

When I proxied  the request from to server A to the server B, there wasn't
Client-IP-Address in the packet.

I thought radius server A would have put its own ip address  for Client-IP-Address attribute  before sending the packet to server B.

So, I would like to know if it's a normal situation and in this case, how I could insert the Client-IP-Address attribute in the packet.

Thanks in advance.

Your sincerly.