Duplicate requests in a session

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 13:19:43 CEST 2006

Hi people,

1)
  In my activity I realize that when the conexion to Internet of a NAS is
NOT good (there are some reday in the DSL), the NAS send several Start
requests. My problen is my RADIUS server ask for all these requests and they
are inserted in my DB. So, when the user or the NAS finalize the session and
NAS sends Stop Request, the credit associates to the user account is
decremented several times. It happens so because I put a trgger in my DB to
decrement the user credit atomatically.

  Can I avoid the problem of inserting several times the start request?
  If it is so, how??

2) Is it supposed that the value of acctsessionid and acctuniqueid in
radacct table  are UNIQUE and they can not be duplicated ?

Thanks,
                        Santiago