Freeradius + OpenLDAP - user password problem

Tilen lutemberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 22:21:50 CEST 2006

> Alan DeKok wrote:
>
>   It is impossible to do MS-CHAP if the passwords are stored in
> crypt'd format.

Yes i know that, i heard it 100 times already... that's why i'm asking how
to store them in cleartext/NT hash (i still posted radius output though,
just in case). I think i tried once by simply typing PW in cleartext in ldap
users file before importing user to database but it didn't work. Will try
again tommorow.

>     Edvin Seferovic wrote:
>
> Set up the ldap module right for your server and map your NAS attributes
> > to the LDAP attributes ! Shouldn't be hard to set up !

Yes, module is already set up correctly for my server, will try to set up
attributes now. Hope it really isn't too hard :) Thanks for help.