how to log Disconnects/Stop (Acct-Status-Type)

Adrian adrian at dsl4u.ca
Mon Dec 18 17:56:32 CET 2006

Hello Everyone,

We recently moved from Merit Radius to Freeradius (1.0.4).  Everything works great however we want to log Stop/Alive packets (the
Acct-Status-Type request) to the radius.log as we did before.  Right now this information is only logged to the detail file.

With Merit Radius we were able to see when a client disconnected in the regular log file and with Freeradius we only see the Auth
Login OK messages but no disconnects.

Is there an easy way to log the Acct-Status-Type to the radius.log file also?

Much appreciated,
Adrian