(Fwd) Detail Filter method

Breuer Nicolas Nicolas.Breuer at Belcenter.biz
Fri Feb 3 14:14:54 CET 2006

 In /etc/raddb/acct_users file:

DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Interim-Update, Acct-Type := empty

And in /etc/raddb/radiusd.conf:

modules {

	always ok {
		rcode = ok

accounting {

	# Log start & stop
	detail

	Acct-Type empty {
		ok

Nicolas Baradakis

 Can i also put the empty section only in detail module
 because i have a sql line in account (to log everything)

 I wouldlike only to disable it in detail accounting.