A little problem - FR with Mysql Stored Procedure

Saeed Ahmed saeed at n-g-c.com
Thu Feb 9 14:26:41 CET 2006

Thanks for reply,
##sql.conf##
I wrote
authorize_check_query= "call proc_name....";

This is ok, but to get it in action, I mean without errors, I need to edit
mysql_real_connect() I thought I could change it in

freeradius-1.0.5/src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_mysql/sql_mysql.c

There I found mysql_real_connect() in
static int sql_init_socket() function

I edited mysql_real_connect(), by putting CLIENT_MULTI_STATEMENTS in it.

then
Cd freeradius-1.0.5
./configure
Make
Make install

But there was no effect. Even I made some syntax errors in sql_mysql.c but
stil there was no effect, It seems that I didn't compiled well or freeradius
don't use sql_mysql.c file.

need more help plzz

Thanks