A little problem - FR with Mysql Stored Procedure

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Thu Feb 9 18:00:13 CET 2006

"Saeed Ahmed" <saeed at n-g-c.com> wrote:
> But there was no effect. Even I made some syntax errors in sql_mysql.c but
> stil there was no effect, It seems that I didn't compiled well or freeradius
> don't use sql_mysql.c file.

  Read the output of "configure" and "make".  Odds are that the
rlm_sql_mysql module isn't being built because you haven't installed
the libraries it needs.

  As always, *read* the messages produced by your machine.  If you're
not going to read them, then you're not going to know what it's doing,
and you're not going to solve your problem.

  Reading the messages is often faster than asking questions on a
mailing list, and (mayybe)getting a reply many hours later.