Radius client

San san_sar at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 13:48:21 CET 2006

Hi Josh,

Thanks a lot for quick reply.

I have another question then, how do I invoke this
client? I already install the freeradius in the other
computer (acting as client)
do I just use radclient command or?
I want to see how they interact (server and client)
What I got until now is
the server succesfully authenticate the client by
sending access_accept.
And afterwards I still confused how to see the
process.
I want to extend the functionality of the client, so I
need to know which file that i must extend.

Many many thanks for the help
San