how to configure my scenario

Peter Manckok peter_manckok at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 23 11:52:26 CET 2006

 --- Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> escribió:

> Peter Manckok wrote:
> >
> > authenticate {
> >    Auth-Type LDAP1 {
> >         interface1
> >    }
> >    Auth-Type LDAP2 {
> >         interface2
> >    }
> >    Auth-Type LDAP3 {
> >         interface3
> >    }
> >
> > In my authorize section I have:
> > authorize{
> > files
> > }
> >
> > In my users file I have:
> > DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == a.b.c.d, Auth-Type
> :=LDAP1
> > DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == a2.b2.c2.d2, Auth-Type
> > :=LDAP2
> > DEFAULT NAS-IP-Address == a3.b3.c3.d3, Auth-Type
> > :=LDAP3
> >

> Provided there's nothing after the "files" in
> "authorize" that might be
> (re)setting Auth-Type, that should work.

Thanks for the warning

> Don't snip
> bits out - what is
> the full contents of the authorize and authenticate
> sections? What does
> the radius server say when you run it in debug mode
> (with -X)?
> -

Hy Phil,

My problem is how to select the correct authorize
method of an instance depending on the NAS-IP-Address
of the Access-Request packet. For example, if the
NAS-IP-Address is a.b.c.d I would like to use the
authorize method of interface1 (and NOT the authorize
method of interface2 or interface3)

I haven´t tested it yet, I am not in my company now

In the authorize section I have:

authorize{
   preprocess
   suffix
   files
   ??? -------> how can I discriminate between the
differents authorize methods of interface1,
interface2, interface3 depending on the source
NAS-IP-Address?
}

In the authenticate section:

authenticate {