Stale sessions problem

Gerry Dalton gerry at wts.net
Sat Feb 25 14:56:20 CET 2006

Kinda depends on what he is connected to.  If you get a START record
and a STOP record after the authentication from the device they are
connected to you can check there.  If you use sql for accounting,
there will be a record created with a unique session id for the
customer, and it will have a start time, but the stop time will be blank.

This only is valid if the device they are connecting to supplies stop
and start records when they logon and off or timeout.

Gerry