Fw: Help needed with MS-CHAP

Charles Blake charles at neutel.com
Tue Feb 28 14:33:42 CET 2006

Alan:

Thank you very much for your reply.

Please do not get mad at me. I have understood that Radius itself can not
authenticate MS-CHAP passwords; my question then is what can I do with those
passwords. I have seen examples of authenticating these passwords against a
Windows server. Is there any other ways to authenticate these passwords?

Thank you,

Charles