How do you setup password encryption from Apache version 2 with Freeradius using a mysql database.

Frank Reiss f.reiss at impeva.com
Fri Jan 13 19:37:14 CET 2006

Hi,

I am looking for information on hot to implement password encryption through Freeradius using a mysql database and Apache 2 I have also installed OpenSSL.

I have setup Apache, FreeRadius and mysql and can access the user information but I am looking to encrypt the password at this point.

I need to know what the settings are for the configurations files.

Thank you,

Frank Reiss
Impeva Labs, Inc.
Phone: 1-850-872-7099

COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain
information belonging to the sender which may be company confidential and legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken in reliance on the message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please delete it.
Thank You