bandwidth restrction with radius and PPTP

Julius Igugu ofasa at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 14:52:20 CET 2006

http://www.rhbr.com.br/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=40

Markus Wiedner <markus at wiedner.or.at> wrote:  Dear all,

I have sorted out to configure freeradius/mysql on poptop server.

Now i want to restrict bandwidth per user. What procedure should I follow.

I know how to restrict bandwidth with tc iproute2 package. But don't know
how to integrate tc with freeradius/mysql on poptop server.

has any one over here did these things?

any ideas/clues/rough manual...

I have found an older Link about tat in the List, because the Link is dead,
please could someone help my?

Best regards and sorry for my English

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html