Question about dialup-admin

Miguel Angel Quiles wingfox at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:31:03 CET 2006

I've downloaded dialup-admin.
I've changed few values from the admin.conf file, such as mysql username and
password, and path to the different directories.
I also created the "badusers" table in the "radius" in the mysql.
I opened a web browser and I can see the accounting is working ok, but I
can´t see any bad users.
I've already enabled the log auth in the radiusd.conf (log_auth = yes), so
now I´ve got some entries in the /var/log/radius/radius.log.
I've been reading the README file, and it says that the bin/log_badlogins  it
will constantly check the radiusd.log file. But it seems that this doesn't
happen.

I hope someone knows how I can resolve this problem, or another solution so
I can get the badusers.

Thanks.