Radius Engineer (Full time position)

Krishna Gutti krishna_k_gutti at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 03:06:58 CET 2006

We have a Software Engineer -Radius position available. Any one interested can forward your resume to krishna_k_gutti at yahoo.com

Function Description
We are looking for an experienced senior systems engineer to configure and manage our AAA (authentication, authorization, and accounting) system.  Job responsibilities include configuring and maintaining our RADIUS servers, developing our mediation system, including translating session information into billable events.

Candidates for this position should enjoy troubleshooting critical path systems and designing flexible solutions in a quickly evolving environment.  Balancing short-term requests with long-term product requirements is required.
Experience working in an organization providing AAA service, preferably an ISP or WISP, is a required.

Application development in a UNIX/LINUX environment is required.  This position requires expert-level Perl skills.  V! ery strong SQL programming skills, including developing and optimizing stored procedures is required.  The candidate should have extensive experience with XML including schema development.

Required Experience and Skills
·    At least 3 years of AAA Server management, specifically using RADIUS, is required.
·    Experience processing AAA session data is required.
·    Expert level Perl skill is required.
·    PL/SQL experience is required.
·    Database engineering experience, including triggers, complex joins, and schema design.  Perl:DBI/DBD experience.
·    Strong XML development experience including designing of DTDs and/or XML Schema.
·    Good software design skills including use of UML & Object-oriented design practices.
·    Ability to learn and contribute quickly, work independently. Experience leading other  developers during the analysis, design, and execution phases of an engineering project is a big plus.
·    Experience with source control systems, such as CVS.
·    BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.

Desired
·    Web application development experience.
·    Advanced Linux development skills including .rpm and kickstart configurations.

 Equal Oppurtunity Employer