FreeRadius - setting up

Timolthy Keithy timolthy_keithy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 22:19:09 CET 2006

Hi, I am trying to build the FreeRadius under Fedora
Core 4, I found many info on how to buil FreeRadius on
the Internet, which includes freeradius.org, and I
tried several times and different info from websites
but still without luck.

Anyone has any info with step-by-step on how to build
the Freeradius from scratch please share or point to
where I can obtain those correct info, I would like to
set it to work with PEAP, LEAP, TLS, and TTLS.

FreeRadius 1.x and OpenSSL, etc...

Very appreciated in advance,

Timolthy