rlm_eap_tls.so won't build.

Lyle Tollefsen ltollefsen at yukoncollege.yk.ca
Tue Jul 25 23:41:28 CEST 2006

Allan,

My guess is you were refering to the options pasted below.  Do I simply
run "./configure --build=debian" ? They are a tad cryptic.

Host type:
  --build=BUILD           configure for building on BUILD [BUILD=HOST]
  --host=HOST             configure for HOST [guessed]
  --target=TARGET         configure for TARGET [TARGET=HOST]