Binding FreeRadius to the DHCP Server

Elie Hani ehani at wise.net.lb
Wed Jul 26 12:17:10 CEST 2006

Wel Phil, since ur not talking in a profession way, and since you feel that
you are the expert in here, you don't have the right to answer me like that.
If you know how to read, what part of this you did not understand " Thanks
Michal,I will try this one, but still one more thing".
If you were so genius, you would read between the lines and therefore
recognize that this mail is not destined to you.

Anyway, I will not low my answers to your level more than that. So cheer up.

Regards
Elie