freeradius 1.1.2 & rlm_unix on AMD 64

MaKKrO flo at linowave.com
Tue Jun 6 09:29:35 CEST 2006

Hi all.
I have a big problem woth freeradius and i need to fix it ASAP !
If someone can help me ...

I'm using freeradius for a long time without any problem, but with the
v1.1.2, i can't do anything !

When i want to start it, i'm always getting the message :

Module: Instantiated pam (pam)
radiusd.conf[604] Failed to link to module 'rlm_unix':
/usr/lib64/rlm_unix.a: invalid ELF header
radiusd.conf[1880] Unknown module "unix".
radiusd.conf[1840] Failed to parse authenticate section.

I tried to downgrade, but no older version are available on Gentoo (ebuild).

Please... I really need your help guys !

Thank you