One radius and 4 pppoe/pptp servers

Mordor Networks mordor.networks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:25:15 CEST 2006

Hi all

I have a small problem , i have a freeradius server with mysql backend and 3
pppoe server and one pptp server all the NAS'es "pppoe/pptp server" connect
to the same radiusd and same mysql database , so when i add a user for
exampe i added a user to server-one and his ip is 192.168.2.100 so the user
must set the the server-name "server-one" in the service name when creating
his connection setup , my problem is if a user on server-one did not set the
service name or change it from server-one to server-two , he get connected
to another server instead of server one , if he set the service name to
server-two he get connected to server-two instead of server-one and if he
did not set the service name at all he get connected to a ramdom server ,
how i can fix this issue , but forcing the user to get connect to the server
we set up his account in .
thanks