Cisco 1130AG w/Radius

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jun 12 19:56:07 CEST 2006

Hi,
> I am having a little trouble getting freeRADIUS to work on my Cisco
> 1130AG's. If someone has experience using these with their radius
> server, please respond with all the steps you have taken to have it
> work, e.g., where and what you put in IOS and on what pages. I for the
> life of me can not get it to work. I have tried for weeks. I appreciate
> ANY feedback and welcome all suggestions.

The cisco documentation is very clear on how to configure for RADIUS
on an 1130AG.

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps430/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080606d3b.html

I dont use the webGUI or management tools either, the command line
is a fast and accurate way of configuring the devices. If you use
the 1130AG in LWAPP mode, then you'll need to be looking at your WCS
device settings for configuring RADIUS

alan