mysql accounting

Sean Taylor sean at vcimail.com
Thu Jun 15 07:12:35 CEST 2006

I have a quick question on the mysql accounting.  I am working on my own
interface for managing the freeradius+mysql setup.  Everything is
working great, I can view all my users, see who's connected, add new
users, manage static vs. dynamic IP's, etc..The problem is it doesnt
seem to log authentication failures into the radacct table.  It logs all
the successes just fine, but it would be very beneficial to have it log
the failures too.  I have the sql module turned on in the accounting
section of the config and have uncommented all of the accounting
queries.  Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Sean Taylor
Systems Administrator