About Fall-Through

sumi thra sumi.techno at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 06:25:56 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I want to authenticate the user whoz part of three groups.

1 . Group 1 policy in the users file says Reject
     Fall-Through = Yes
2. Group 2  policy next to group 1 says Accept
    Fall-Through = Yes
3 .Group 3 policy which is next to group2 is Reject

Now, the user is been rejected by saying that : Policy three does not allow.
But, i want to stop processing if it finds a matching policy.

I think, using Fall-Through = Yes dont work. Any other way to achieve the
same ?

Please help me if you have any idea.

I will be grateful to you.. if i get a reply.

Regards
Sumi