3com wx - peap-mschapv2 - freeradius - mysql

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Thu Jun 15 07:47:08 CEST 2006

Hi!

> Client -> AP	EAPOL Start
> AP -> Client	EAP Request, Identity [RFC3748]
> Client -> AP	EAP Response, Identity [RFC3748]
> AP -> Client	EAP Request, PEAP [Palekar]
> Client -> AP	TLS Client Hello
> AP -> Client	EAP Request, PEAP [Palekar]
> Client -> AP	EAP Response, PEAP [Palekar]
> AP -> Client	TLS Server Hello, Certificate Server Hello Done
> Client -> AP	EAP Response, PEAP [Palekar]
> AP -> Client	EAP Request, PEAP [Palekar]
> Client -> AP	EAPOL Start

This is what is also reflected in the debug output later in your mail: the
client still doesn't like the server and stops talking to it after it sees
the server certificate. If you wish, send me the public part of the
certificate via PM and I'll look if the required OIDs are in it.

Greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER

Stiftung RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingenieur Forschung & Entwicklung

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg