3com wx - peap-mschapv2 - freeradius - mysql

news.gmane.org A.Agostini at ifac.cnr.it
Fri Jun 16 11:41:02 CEST 2006

Stefan Winter ha scritto:
> Hi!

It is incredible! I have just installed SecureW2 and all is ok now!
Have you any idea why XP SP2 didn't work? For my user will be more comfortable
use XP interface instead install and use SecureW2.

A second problema. I have activate accounting but in "radacct" (log file and
mysql table) I can't see the IP address of the supplicant client. I see only the
nas ip address.
There are some parameter to secify to add this feature?

Following you can see the AAA log now,
thank you very much for your help.

Alessandro