\000 in "octets" attribute?

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Thu Jun 15 15:47:26 CEST 2006

Great, thanks. Then my guess is that xlat (which is invoked in radiusd to
mangle strings) strips the value, while things work good on the client side,
which doesn't use xlat. I think xlat also isn't involved with Proxy-State and
friends, so these are untouched.

But this is getting beyond my knowledge. Maybe someone with more karma can
jump in here? Especially if it's even *desired* to generate \000 octet
values...

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER

Stiftung RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingenieur Forschung & Entwicklung

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg