Parse error freeradius-1.1.1

Alan DeKok aland at nitros9.org
Wed Jun 21 18:44:21 CEST 2006

"Lin Richardson" <lin at xmission.com> wrote:
> I'm currious.  I have tried compiling 1.1.2 on Solaris 10, OpenBSD 3.9, and
> Debian Sid.  The ONLY way I have been able to get it working is with the deb
> packages.

  The Debian people actively maintain updated packages for FreeRADIUS.
Plus, it's difficult for open source projects to compile & test the
project on many platforms, because they may not have access to many
platforms.

> In file included from dict.c:42:
> ../include/libradius.h:316: error: conflicting types for `closefrom'
> /usr/include/stdlib.h:193: error: previous declaration of `closefrom'

  Add the following line at the top of libradius.h, and the build
should succeed:

#define HAVE_CLOSEFROM 1