Parse error freeradius-1.1.1

Lin Richardson lin at xmission.com
Wed Jun 21 22:06:02 CEST 2006

After looking more carefully at the make output, I noticed that the build
failed because the rlm_perl.lo had not been built, and the xarch=v8 was what
it complained about when it tried to build it.  I did some digging and ended
up replacing the "-xarch=v8" flag with "-mcpu=v8 -mtune=ultrasparc" in the
Makefile found in the directory of the component that was failing in the
build.

I had encountered a similar error on a previous Solaris/sparc compile and
used the same fix.  The build was successful after this change.  I will test
the server for functionality and drop one more note to confirm if all goes
well.

Regards,
Lin