freeradius + mysql + AP

Christopher Chong Chew Vun chris at synchroweb.com
Thu Mar 2 09:39:32 CET 2006

Alan,

sorry about sending u the log. because if i attached to the mailing list
never get any respone from the administrator, cause the file is too big.

> christopher <chris at synchroweb.com> wrote:
>> but my client manage to connected to the gateway for a while cause i am
>> continue ping the gateway. it does reply, for few time then disconnected
>> again. mean it does authenticated but just disconnected.
>
>   If it gets *any* network access, then the problem is not RADIUS.
>
>   And don't send me logs in private email.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Christopher Chong Chew Vun
Enterprise Deployment Team
SYNCHROWEB TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD (670983D)
Unit No. CT-05-12, 5th Floor Corporate Tower,
Subang Square, Jln SS 15/ 4G Subang Jaya,
Selangor D. Ehsan, Malaysia.
T. +[60]3 5621 9028   F. +[60]3 5621 8802  HP. +[60]12 3247432