EAP module Problem

Konne bridge_stone at gmx.net
Fri Mar 3 08:12:37 CET 2006

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk schrieb:

>Hi,
>

>>tls: private_key_file = "/etc/lbs-certs/priv-srv.pem"
>>tls: certificate_file = "/etc/lbs-certs/cert-srv.pem"
>>tls: CA_file =
>>"/usr/src/802/radius/freeradius-snapshot-20060227/scripts/demoCA/cacert.pem"
>>tls: private_key_password = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
>>

>wasnt sure if that was your passphrase...so obfuscated. are you sure you're using
>the correct passphrase...as if you used the CA.all script without changes
>then the passphrase will be the default phrase. also, by default you find that
>the private-key and the certificate file are the one and same pem file...you
>seem to pulling in two different files. the CA_File is generally just a .crt
>rather than the pem too.
>
>SSL is fun :-)

yes ssl, is fun :-)

now i have another problem, it seems that the the peap module isnt
ssl modules he says me that iv not installed openssl but i have
installed it.
whats the problem???
/usr/local/openssl i compiled it by myself... its openssl-0.9.8a,
and later ive installed with apt-get but the same error...