EAP module Problem

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Mar 3 09:38:43 CET 2006

Hi,

> now i have another problem, it seems that the the peap module isnt
> ssl modules he says me that iv not installed openssl but i have
> installed it.
> whats the problem???
> /usr/local/openssl i compiled it by myself... its openssl-0.9.8a,
> and later ive installed with apt-get but the same error...

when its says 'openssl not installed' during compiling...it generally
means that it cannot find the development include files etc.
if you've installed openssl by hand, you must ensure you have
also installed the development stuff ..and that those are in the
include path (either add to the required PATHs or use ./configure
correctly ...   ./configure --help ) . if using packages, then you must
ensure openssl-devel package is installed.  you may need to re-run
make clean, ./configure etc etc after making such changes.

alan