Password Logging

andre kip xu178 at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 3 10:16:10 CET 2006

thanks Alan for your assistance so far.
Sorry for bugging you further but I still got a
question or two.

1. Where is the rlm_detail module? I only see *.so and
*.la files which seem not to be the ones. man
rlm_detail doesn't help either.

2. I managed to use encrypted passwords in the user
file. Is it possible to store encrypted shared secret
both in server and client?

Thanks in advance.
Trüffle.