EAP module Problem

King, Michael MKing at bridgew.edu
Fri Mar 3 15:44:55 CET 2006

I think you just said the magic words.  (apt-get)

Your using Debian.

Are you using th Debian FreeRADIUS package?

If so, OpenSSL support is not in the Debian Binary. (It's against the
OpenSSL license to distribute it, there is a fun conversation on this in
the Debian bug reports)

I"ve got a doc on how to create your own local Debian package that
includes OpenSSL and all the steps nesscary to install it.

Email me directly, and I'll send it to you.  I want to go over it a bit,
it's still very rough in the later phases. (Joining to an Active
Directory Domain) but it's pretty close to done in the building package
statge.  When I'm finished with it, I'm going to put it up on the Wiki.