type of lvalue in VALUE_PAIR

Seferovic Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Fri Mar 3 19:24:11 CET 2006

>  If it does send them, then yes, you'll have to update the sqlcounter
>module to handle 64-bit numbers.  But you don't need to update any of
>the valuepair structures.
>
>  Alan DeKok.

So what variable should I alter to handle 64-bit numbers. As far I have
"understood" the check-name value is written to valuepair structure for
further comparing. How should this be done ( correctly - since I am not a
freeradius developer ) ?

I have finished my patch for traffic accounting with Poptop ( I would like
to see if it would work with PPPoE ( RP ) Server.

Regards,

Edvin