Realms default problem

Vasco Santos vasco at fleximedia.pt
Wed Mar 8 16:20:43 CET 2006

Hi folks, I what to put a new service in my radius server and I have this configuration in realms file:

mycompany.com        LOCAL                            nostrip
NULL                        LOCAL                             nostrip
DEFAULT                 XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:1600        nostrip

I actualy have one default server to default domains that are unknown in my server, but I want to implement a new service with clients that I dont know the domain, this is a new default server.
Its is possible to put a priotity in servers? someting like this:

DEFAULT1                 XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:1700       nostrip
DEFAULT                 XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:1600        nostrip

if the login fail in the server nº1 going to the server nº2.
This its possible?
If not possible, give-me solutions to my problem or ways to resolve.

Thanks.