special characters in passwords + FR + ldap

Natalia Escalera nescalera at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:29:38 CET 2006

Hello,

I tried the patch on
http://bugs.freeradius.org/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=112 for the
function ldap_pairget in the file rlm_ldap.c but it gives me an error
when executing the 'make' command saying that 'token' was already
declared. This is where token is declared:

LRAD_TOKEN      token;
+ LRAD_TOKEN      token, operator;

May be the file in that page is corrupted. Can you please send me a
copy of the file for the patch.

Thank you in advance,
Natalia.