Problem compiling Freeradius + MySQL on Solaris 9

Chris Parker cparker at starnetusa.net
Wed Mar 8 18:04:40 CET 2006

On Mar 8, 2006, at 8:25 AM, Alan wrote:

> I've made symlinks like recommended in the mailing lists. I have also
> specified the lib, include and base MySQL directory when running the
> configure script. After running configure I always get the same
> output.
> Please help.
>
> --
> configure: warning: mysql libraries not found. Use
> --with-mysql-lib-dir=<path>.
> configure: warning: sql submodule 'mysql' disabled

Are you setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH env. variable?

Here's what I use:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/ccs/lib:/usr/
ucblib:/usr/local/lib/mysql

-Chris
--
Chris Parker
Director, Engineering

(888)212-0099   Fax (847)963-1302
Wholesale Internet Services     http://www.megapop.net
VoiceEclipse, The Fresh Alternative http://www.voiceeclipse.com

NOTICE: Message is sent IN CONFIDENCE to addressees. It may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary or confidential.