Password Logging

Craig T. Hancock chancock at nd.edu
Wed Mar 8 20:02:14 CET 2006

Alan,

When I grep the source tree for pair->attribute I could only find
11 files that reference it. I understand that pair is a pointer and
attribute is the field of the structure. I just can't find the
structure definition to confirm this.

If I had to guess (and I am somewhat guessing at this point due to my
knowledge of the Code Tree). The attribute would be PW_USER_PASSWORD.

If you can confirm this or direct me to the source file has the
structure definitions I would appreciate it.