Cert Generation Script

Stephen Walsh S.Walsh at signadou.acu.edu.au
Wed Mar 8 23:13:41 CET 2006

Hi Alan

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, the site was using an old
version of the script. Please feel free to include cacert into the CVS
tree. Let me know if you need anything more from me. (I am working a README
for those who can't read Bash)

Stephen Walsh
s.walsh at signadou.acu.edu.au
Client Support Officer (Technology)
Australian Catholic University (Limited)
PO Box 256, Dickson ACT 2602
Phone: +61 2 6209 1133
Fax: +61 2 6209 1179
Mobile: +61 419 496796
CRICOS Registration: 00004G, 00112C, 00873F, 00885B
ABN 15 050 192 660

                                       org>
             07/03/2006 06:12                                           cc
             AM                        Stephen Walsh
                                       <S.Walsh at signadou.acu.edu.au>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Cert Generation Script

Stephen Walsh <S.Walsh at signadou.acu.edu.au> wrote:
> Apologies if this is off-topic, but for those that may need it, I've
> written a small bash script (called cascript) to extend the certificate
> generation script supplied with FR (CA.all). It was written as part of
the
> EDUROAM project in Australia (http://www.eduroam.edu.au) and can be
> downloaded from http://www.eduroam.edu.au/tech.index.html

  Any objections to adding these to CVS?