freeradius newbie

Atkins, Dwane P ATKINSD at uthscsa.edu
Fri Mar 10 05:40:32 CET 2006

Thank you for this mailing list.  I am trying to install Freeradius on a
FC4 device.  I am also trying to use the MySql database function.  I am
having problems getting a good install.  So, as usual, I have a few
questions for you all.

1.	Is there a good document that I can follow that will give me
step-by-step instructions to install freeradius on Fedora 4?  I would
even do FreeBSD if need be but I am more familiar with the FC 4
processes.

2.	Is there a GUI front-end that will allow us to https into the
FreeRadius Server and make changes to the mysql database?

3.	Where would I find the debug documents that I read about when I
execute the radtest executable?

Thanks for the help.

Dwane

<mailto:atkinsd at uthscsa.edu>