About Monthly Time Limits

Ben Plimpton bplimpton at sopris.net
Tue Mar 14 00:29:06 CET 2006

Please let me know if you can tell what I'm doing wrong.

I do authorization and authentication all from LDAP.

Here's my line in ldap.attrmap:
replyItem       Ldap-UserDn                     dn

Here's my counter config:

counter monthly {
                filename = ${raddbdir}/db.monthly
                key = Ldap-UserDn
                count-attribute = Acct-Session-Time
                reset = monthly
                counter-name = Monthly-Session-Time
                check-name = Max-Monthly-Session
                allowed-servicetype = Framed-User
                cache-size = 5000
        }

But I get this in my radius logs when I logout:

rlm_counter: Packet Unique ID = '549154f744531b54'
rlm_counter: Could not find the key-attribute in the request. Returning
NOOP.

I hope I'm not missing something really simple.

Thanks
Ben