Authentication problem if CHAP is not used

Alex M radiussupport at lrcommunications.net
Tue Mar 14 21:46:16 CET 2006

Hi, I have a problem; I always get Access Reject saying that password is
invalid. But when I'm using NTRadPing Test Utility, the same username and
password works fine if I check to use CHAP, but when the CHAP check box is
not selected then I'm getting the same problem as I have with my NAS.

So can some one tell me how to make FreeRadius work so that if I'm using
NTRadPing without CHAP it would still work!

Thanks!!!